Calling All Broome County Artists!
Broome County Arts Council’s Artisan Gallery invites artists residing or working in Broome County to submit artwork to be considered for inclusion in the first “Broome County Arts Council Flower Show,” a group exhibition centered on works that celebrate florals. Selected works will be exhibited in the month of March 2020.
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday, January 29th at 11:59PM
- Notification of Inclusion by: Friday, February 5th
- Artwork Drop-Off: Saturday, February 29th between 11:00AM and 3:00PM
- Exhibition Opening Reception: Friday, March 6th, 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- Exhibition on View: Wednesday, March 4th through Friday, March 27th
- Artwork Pick-Up: Saturday, March 28th between 11:00AM and 3:00PM
ARTWORK SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES:
- This open call is open to artists residing or working in Broome County.
- This open call is free for BCAC Members and $15 for the general public.
- The Broome County Arts Council will accept 1 submission by individual artists of artwork spanning all media (drawing, painting, collage, ceramics, photography, sculpture, fiber arts etc.).
- Artworks submitted for consideration may not exceed 30” in any direction.
- Artworks must be submitted for consideration as DIGITAL FILES (jpgs) only. If selected, original artworks will be on display throughout the month of March.
- Please label image files in the following format: Lastname_firstname_artworktitle [ex: Barnes_Connie_Roses] to help us organize your submissions!
- BCAC and Artisan Gallery will notify artists of any selected artworks inclusion in the show by Friday, February 5th.
- Original artworks must be available for display in BCAC’s Artisan Gallery, located at 95 Court St. in Binghamton, from Saturday, February 29th (artwork drop-off) through Saturday, March 28th (artwork pick-up).
- Works must be submitted via this submission form by Wednesday, January 29th at 11:59PM for consideration.
Please contact email@example.com or call (607)723-4620 for further information.