The Last Masquerade in the Mansion
December 31, 2018 @ 9:00 pm - January 1, 2019 @ 2:00 am| $60
The year’s end party is back for one final send-off in the Roberson Mansion.
Did you know the Robersons never had a single party in their Mansion? Well, we’re making up for lost time during Masquerade in the Mansion!
Three floors of music, hors d’oeuvres, desserts and coffee, drinks, and entertainment in a Gilded Age Mansion. Let’s party.
- Live jazz music on the first floor from Dennis Winge Trio.
- Live music by Tom Egan and Lawrence Elder
- DJ “Mo” Reese in the third floor Ballroom
- See your future and learn of the fortunes in your future with psychic, Ravyn
- Photos by Pavlik Photography
- Performances by Mentalist Robb Riddel
- Champagne toast at midnight as we enter into the New Year in style. (Provided by Pleasant Valley Wine Company)
- Hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and cash bar provided by Gance’s.