CALLING BROOME COUNTY ARTISTS!
Broome County Arts Council’s Artisan Gallery invites artists residing or working in Broome County to submit artwork to be considered for inclusion in the second annual “Broome County Arts Council Flower Show”, a group exhibition centered on works that celebrate florals. Selected works will be exhibited in the month of April 2021.
Submission Deadline: Saturday, February 27th at 11:59PM
Notification of Inclusion by: Saturday, March 6th
Artwork Drop-Off: Thursday, March 25th through March 27, 11 AM – 4 PM
Exhibition Opening: Friday, April 2nd, 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Exhibition on View: Thursday, April 1st through Friday, April 30th
Artwork Pick-Up: Saturday, May 1st , 11 AM – 4 PM
ARTWORK SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES:
- This open call is open to artists residing or working in Broome County.
- This open call is free for BCAC Members and $15 for the general public.
- The Broome County Arts Council will accept 1 submission by individual artists of artwork spanning all media (drawing, painting, collage, ceramics, photography, sculpture, fiber arts etc.).
- Artworks submitted for consideration may not exceed 30” in any direction.
- Artworks must be submitted for consideration as DIGITAL FILES (jpgs) only. If selected, original artworks will be on display throughout the month of April.
- Please label image files in the following format: Lastname_firstname_artworktitle [ex: Barnes_Connie_Roses] to help us organize your submissions!
- BCAC and Artisan Gallery will notify artists of any selected artworks inclusion in the show by Saturday, March 6th.
- Original artworks must be available for display in BCAC’s Artisan Gallery, located at 95 Court St. in Binghamton, from Wednesday, March 25-27 (artwork drop-off) through Saturday, May 1st (artwork pick-up).
- Works must be submitted via this submission form by Saturday, February 27th at 11:59PM for consideration.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607)723-4620 for further information.