Thank You Donors and Sponsors!
The Broome County Arts Council (BCAC) has worked to promote and advance the arts in our community since 1986. With your generous support, BCAC will continue to serve as the primary aggregator of arts resources for Greater Binghamton and Broome County.
The BCAC is an independent, 501(c)3 public service organization. Our mission is “to promote and support a thriving arts community, essential to the quality of life in Broome County”. We are a primary local arts fundraiser, arts advocate and cultural information resource for the arts community and the general public. The BCAC collaborates on and encourages participation in projects and initiatives that promote the arts as an engine of cultural growth and economic development in Greater Binghamton and Broome County.
BCAC Serves, Preserves, Transforms
- Community-informed arts programs and services
- Grant awards for individual artist, arts organizations, and projects
- Historical Sculpture Art research and tours
- Stewardship of existing art treasures through financial support and organizational collaborations
- Clearing house for local and regional arts information
- Service Through Action: planning, advising, and educating
BCAC is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization and contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. A copy of our IRS Form 990 may be reviewed at our office during regular business hours 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.