2023 Broome Art Trail
Saturday & Sunday, October 7th & 8th, 2023 | 10AM-4PM
Come meet your favorite local artists, shop handmade art, and enjoy live music at venues throughout Broome County! The Broome County Arts Council (BCAC) does not take commissions on any sales made through Broome Art Trail. This event supports artists and their work and brings people from all over to visit Broome County and celebrate local talent.
Interested in Participating as a 2023 Artist?
Step One: Contact a 2023 Broome Art Trail Site Coordinator!
Interested artists MUST contact one of the 2023 Broome Art Trail Site Coordinators to be paired with a participating venue. Below is a list of the 2023 Broome Art Trail Site Coordinators.
- Binghamton/Johnson City/CCE Farmer’s Market Site Coordinator: Connie Barnes, email@example.com
- Endicott Site Coordinator: Alexandra Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitney Point Site Coordinator: Lori Warfield, email@example.com
- The Town of Maine Site Coordinator: Phil Childs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Fill out the 2023 Artist Registration Form!:
After contacting a 2023 Site Coordinator, artists are required to complete an artist registration form. It’s important to note that each municipality has its own unique registration form, so please ensure that you fill out the correct one!
Step Three: Pay the 2023 Broome Art Tail Artist Participation fee!:
Once an artist has been paired with a venue and fills out a registration form they will receive an invoice from the Broome County Arts Council (BCAC) requesting payment. Artist MUST pay this invoice by July 3rd to secure their spot on the trail!
Step Four: Send photos to Holly by July 3rd!
Artists will need to send Holly Cooper (email@example.com) five images representative of their work that can be used in 2023 Broome Art Trail marketing. These images need to be sent by July 3rd. Please note:
- Each file should be named using the following format: (LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_Title of piece_Date piece was created. jpg).
- Images should be larger than 600px by 600px. No blurry images please!
- Images cannot have glares or shadows!
Step Five: Keep an eye on your email for updates about the 2023 Broome Art Trail!
The Broome County Arts Council (BCAC) will share updates with artists about the Broome Art Trail via email. Therefore it is important that the artists keep an eye on their inboxes!
*Registration closes June 19th at 11:59pm.
*For more information on pricing, categories of work accepted, etc. please click the button below.
2023 Artist Registration Forms!
Below are the 2023 Broome Art Trail Artist Registration forms. Please only fill one of these forms out AFTER you’ve contacted a 2023 Broome Art Trail site coordinator. Also please note each municipality has its own registration form, so be sure to fill out the correct one!
*Please note the CCE Farmer’s Market is for individual artists only.
*If you plan to be located at a Saturday venue AND the CCE Farmer’s Market, please complete the form for the municipality where you will be present on Saturday!
2023 Broome Art Trail Venues
BINGHAMTON | Site Coordinator: Connie Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GHS Federal Credit Union | 910 Front St.
- Phelps Mansion Museum | 191 Court St.
- KNOW Theatre | 74 Carroll St.
- VINES Urban Farm | 16 Tudor St.
- Roberson Museum and Science Center | 30 Front St.
- The Creative Hive | 783 Chenango St. Suite 3
- Redfeather Retreat | 5608 Route 79 (Port Crane)
- Muckles! | 60 Court St.
- The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier | 60 Morgan Rd. (Closed venue)
- Orazio Salati Studio & Gallery | 204 State St. (Closed venue)
- Cooperative Gallery 213 | 213 State St. (Closed venue)
- Roberson Clayworks | 30 Front St. (Closed venue)
- Lia Pottery | 3621 Saddlemire Rd. (Closed venue)
- Anthony Brunelli Fine Arts | 186 State St. (Closed venue)
- Art Garage | 108 Elaine Dr. (Closed venue)
- Crocker Hill Woodworks | 432 Crocker Hill Rd. (Closed venue)
JOHNSON CITY | Site Coordinator: Connie Barnes, email@example.com
- Jupiter Games | 240 Main St.
- Sole City Coffee | 250 Main St.
- Fine Arts Society of the Southern Tier (FASST) | Oakdale Mall (near Eddie Bauer) (Closed venue)
- Frank Longo Originals | 4410 Watson Blvd Ste 1 (Closed venue)
ENDICOTT | Site Coordinator: Alexandra Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endicott Visitors Center | 300 Lincoln Ave.
- Equinox Press | 14 Washington Ave. (Closed venue)
- Stantoia | 224 Jenkins St. (Closed venue)
TOWN OF MAINE | Site Coordinator: Phil Childs, email@example.com
- Janet Bowers Museum | 13 Nanticoke Rd.
- One Room Schoolhouse | 14 Nanticoke Rd.
WHITNEY POINT | Site Coordinator: Lori Warfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piccadilly Lane | 2634 E. Main St.
- The Point Wine & Spirits | 2601 E. Main St.
- The Crafternoon Shoppe | 9 Railroad St.
- Mary Wilcox Memorial Library | 2630 Main St.
- Saving Grace Arts Center | 2654 Main St. (Closed venue)
- La Due Guitars | 334 Dings Hollow Rd. (Closed venue)
- Sawdust ‘n Shards | 6003 State Rte 26. (Closed venue)
CORNELL COOPERATIVE EXTENSION (CCE) FARMER’S MARKET | Site Coordinator: Connie Barnes, email@example.com
Broome County Arts Council (BCAC) offers a limited number of need-based scholarships for 2023 Broome Art Trail applications. Scholarships are limited and BCAC cannot offer refunds for registration fees that have already been paid. Request a scholarship here
Applicants MUST contact a 2023 Site Coordinator before submitting their application.
ALL scholarship applications MUST be submitted by 11:59 pm on June 14, 2023
For any further questions about the 2023 Broome Art Trail, please reach out to Holly Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Broome Art Trail is a program of the Broome County Arts Council with support from Broome County Government, New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) and volunteers! Thank you to our committee and team of coordinators including Connie Barnes, Phil Childs, Cherese Rosales, Alexandra Davis, and Lori Warfield for making 2023 Broome Art Trail possible! All venues will follow NYS Guidelines for safe social gatherings.