Broome Art Trail
Art Trail 2019 Application Guidelines
CALL for Artists!
First Annual Broome County Art Trail
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEB. 15th at 5PM
Art Trail Event Date: June 1 & 2, Noon-4, Rain or Shine
*Only fine art or artisan works by the exhibitor are to be displayed and/or sold. *The BCAC Art Trail Committee reserves the right to refuse submissions.
The Art Trail is for you to promote your work. BCAC is not taking commissions on any sales.
You are expected to be present at your venue to talk about your work and meet with the general public.
Every location must be manned by the artist for the duration of the Art Trail.
EACH participating artist MUST:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Submit a completed INDIVIDUAL application.
- Submit 1 high-resolution jpegs representative of work for sale.
- Submit Entry Fee; $40 for applications accepted prior to Jan. 31st, and $50 for applications submitted after Feb. 1st.
Exhibition Venues & Spaces:
Participating artists are responsible for coordinating their own exhibition space. Space can be either at their home/studio or at a host venue (listed above). In order to facilitate the process of finding a host venue, please refer to the provided list of available spaces and contact the site coordinator before submitting the application. To INQUIRE about available venues, contact site coordinator with “ART TRAIL” subject, if via email.
- No application can be accepted without an exhibition venue being specified (whether it is your own studio or a host venue).
- Host venue spaces are first come, first serve and can only be secured by contacting the site coordinator listed for the venue. Get this done early!
- As venues fill, we will mark them [CLOSED] in the working venues list below.
Considerations for choosing an IMAGE of your work:
- Every artist will submit an image or detail of his or her work.
- The image may be included in the map, social media posts and on the BCAC website. The image will be small on the map. Be sensible in what you select and include title information and sizes in the file name so we can post details.
Please be sure you have read the application guidelines carefully, and have the required information ready to submit.
Once you have submitted your application, please pay your application fee using the payment button below, OR send a check to BCAC’s offices at 95 Court Street Box 2, Binghamton, NY 13901 and include “Art Trail” in the memo line.